- Dee Jhons Media work encompasses identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. We work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings.
- Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
- Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
- Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
- Seeking and securing sponsorship
- Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
- Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
- Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
- Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
- Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Look Down Our Event Management Activities Portfolio.